- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 4 5-to 6-ounce halibut fillets
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted almonds
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick spray. Whisk cornmeal, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pinch of black pepper in small bowl. Dredge fish in cornmeal mixture and place on prepared sheet. Bake fish until just opaque in center, 10 to 13 minutes, depending on thickness of fillets.
Meanwhile, melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat. Add raisins and wine; bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes to soften raisins. Add almonds, lemon juice, and parsley.
Place fish on platter. Spoon sauce over.